· China Association of Higher Education
· International Knowledge Center for Engineering Sciences and Technology under the Auspices of UNESCO (IKCEST)
· Xi'an Municipal People's Government
· Xi’an Jiaotong University
Organized by: National Center for Open and Distance Education
Theme: Transition-docking of global perspectives and “innovation of China”
Language: English, Chinese
Background: Along with the globalization of knowledge economy and the rapid development of information technology, it has become essential to promote the economic transformation and the update of the industrial structure for the goal of perfecting the educational ecosystem, creating the life-long learning system for all walks of life and for the construction of a learning-oriented society.
To discuss the development plan of life-long learning, the China Association of Higher Education joins hands with International Knowledge Center for Engineering Sciences and Technology under the Auspices of UNESCO (IKCEST), Xi'an Municipal People's Government and Xi’an Jiaotong University, to host the “2017 Life-long Learning and Modern Education Service Summit” at the Xi’an Greenland Pico International Convention Exhibition Center in Xi’an China on November 23rd 2017.
- International education reform situation and development trend
- Development of vocational education and construction of human resources powerful nation
- Construction of teacher team and professional development
- “B&R” talent cultivation
- Recommendation of IKCEST knowledge service system
- Development model and quality view of China “Internet+ education”
- Information technology development and education quality improvement
- Opening ceremony of “Training Program for Silk Road Engineering Science and Technology Development”
Workshop member scale: 1,000 members.